Sunday 4 March 2018

Sick Duke


Thanks Marco, I felt like I had been run over by a bus this morning. My eyes and nose felt all squashed up together like, with a steam train running through my head. Yes Marco has been struggling with flu for the last 6 weeks and he has been in at the show daily. I must have caught some bug from him because I felt real bad this morning.

I crawl out of bed, overdose on Corensa C, Grippon, and headache tablets, and somehow managed to ride Scarlet to the Randfontein Show. Don't ask me how we managed to get here in one piece, all I know Scarlet can ride herself without any intervention from me. I just need to hold on. After opening up Custom Couches stand, I got myself a slash puppy, put my feet up on the Duke L-Shape couch, closed my eyes and slowly sipped the iced cool drink. 

Towards the end of the morning I was burning with a fever. Which to me is a good thing because I know my body is fighting the virus. The battle was hard but I eventually gave up trying to keep my eyes open and Scarlet carried me home to sleep the rest of the day away.

No comments:

Popular Posts