Thursday 15 March 2018

Tiger Wiger


I am feeling much better today, as Lynda came home from the doctor bearing medicine for her plus a change of medicine strategy for me. Already I feel the difference. Nice.

Well by evening, I suddenly realised that my foggy head forgot the photo of the day. Luckily Tiger was lying on the ottoman in front of me, so Tiger Wiger became today's subject. Poor Tiger, this cat has really been through the wars, having rescued him after been half mangled by dogs. He has recovered well and has become an inside cat. I call him a Chinese cat because his eyes are very Chinese like. I think only once, when he got a fright did I see big round cat eyes him, normally they just thin slits, hardly open at all. But when there is food, he is the first one there.

No comments:

Popular Posts