Monday 18 December 2017

Bosasa African Global


It has been a year now; I think it is best to get rid of all my old Bosasa clothes which are just lying in my cupboard getting dust and cat hair. It was a traumatic end to the season of Bosasa or as they now call themselves African Global but God has put me onto a new course in my life.

African Global, is it only me who sees the irony of this oxymoron, African yet Global in the same breath. Well anyways, I had to do something with this pile of unwanted clothing that is branded Bosasa and what better way than to give it away to those who need it the most, especially over Christmas since they are not called Bosasa anymore. Double irony, I think the clothes should go to those who are looked after by Bosasa at the infamous Lindela Repatriation Centre.

2018 is going to be a new leaf, exciting times ahead. So out with the old and in with the new.

No comments:

Popular Posts