Wednesday 9 May 2018

My Favourite Things


This is Minks writing. My human is getting a bit slack with his daily postings so I thought as any respectable cat does, well to guide him on how to post. I know his one friend Gary is rather tired of my human's cat posts but come on Gary, cats are everything. 

Ahhh now where was I, oh yes I follow the Melville Cat and her posts on 2 Summers. Well I don't know what all the the fuss is about blogging cats, I didn't get a mention but do you see the worry in my eye? There are plenty of us felines who have secretly taken over the world. Take my human for example, he by the way gives the best cat massages and neck rubs in the cat universe, now he blogs daily and includes me time to time in his posts, but his heart is in it only for me and now he is at my bidding.

Oooooh just there, you got the spot.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Cats rule definitely.

PS: Melville Cat might be offended by you calling him a girl!! lol.

Popular Posts