Thursday 23 May 2019

I Believe


They say you gotta have faith, but faith in what. I am a creationist, I believe in God who created all things and looking at this beautiful orchid in our kitchen, I know deep down in my soul that God created this delicate flower, perfect in every way. 

I used to wonder if God really existed, if this belief system was just made up because the world around me is so full of sin. Surely God the creator of all should destroy it all and start with a clean slate. All these questions.

I have first hand experience that there is an afterlife and today I have no doubt that God has His best interest in me. He cares for me even in the small details. He has never let me down.

I believe in God our Father, in Jesus His son, and in the Holy Spirit. Though the grace of God, Jesus died for my sins and now I am looking forward to joining the saints who have gone before me, with God.

No comments:

Popular Posts