Friday 17 May 2019

Grumpy Cat


I am back at work after some serious man flu. No I am not 100% but I am getting there. Although for me it has been a short week, it is now catch up on everything, work, news, and social. It has been a long time sorry folks but I am back.

While glancing through twitter, something caught my eye, Grumpy Cat Dies! Oh no not Tardar Sauce, not Grumpy Cat, nooooooo. Clicking through to the article, I saw that in the header image, the site had done some screenshots of tweets from Grumpy Cat fans from all over the world posting RIPs, one of the tweets jumped out at me. It was a tweet from someone I actually know, a Joburg Photowalker called Axel. Wow who would have thought that he was a fan of Grumpy Cat. This article went viral and of course Axel's tweet along with it.

When I arrived back later, I told Princess, shown above and she was not happy with the news too. Grumpy cat? Who was Grumpy cat? I hope you don't think that I am grumpy, do you?

No comments:

Popular Posts