Thursday 9 May 2019

Tuff Duff


My friend Lance, aka Tuff Duff, turned 38 today. I think it is 38 or is it 39 although in this photograph he looks like a deer in front of the headlights about to hit the proverbial wall of year 40. Our Connect group gathered at his home for some "30 Seconds" as he waited at the gate for more people to arrive.

30 - Sup? The gate appears not to be working so send me a whattie and I’ll come out and open.
29 - Knock knock
28 - On my way
27 - Anyone else coming? Can I go home now?
26 - NO
25 - No to what Rome-Rome?
24 - I’m going home.
23 - Ahh but you already here Jerome. I didn't see you when Lynda arrived.
22 - Thank you for the card. Jess must have driven around all week getting the card signed.
21 - That's why we kept you out by the gate Duff.
20 - Okay how are we going to divide the teams
19 - There's 15 of us so 3 teams of 5
18 - No Kerry you on that team. 
17 - Team Duff (4), Team Red (4), Team ABD (3), and Team Millennial (4)
16 - Let the games begin
14 -  And the Team ABD are in the lead with Team Duff lagging far behind
13 - Cricketers? A bowler. Who is he? I don't know
12 -  Speak in Afrikaans or was it the other way
11 - Why does Team ABD always throws a 0
10 - Wow the crisps are flowing
9 - Team Duff draws with Team ABD
8 - Who is Brooke Shields?
7 - Milk tart served
6 - Lynda come back, your turn
5 - Team Duff wins or did the Connect just let the Birthday Boy win?
4 - Team Red comes in a sickly second. Now you can get better Kyle
3 - Give Team Millennial and Team ABD a chance to fight for last place
2 - Such a fun evening guys! So blessed to have family like you all. Rest well!
1 - TIMES UP

No comments:

Popular Posts