Tuesday 14 May 2019

Stark Walls



I woke up in the early hours of this morning with this banging in my ears. It was like someone banging on a tin roof next door. Really, at this time of the morning, but it was my heart beat banging so loud in my ears. My nose was all bunged up. So I stumbled up to the kitchen to make some ginger tea and my balance was not so great that I had to use the passage walls to keep from falling. While my tea was drawing, I jumped into the shower.

The ringing in my ears didn't stop.

So off the the doctors, I went. I didn't expect the doctor's rooms to be so stark. Where are the cheerful pictures? Only clinical white with 1 feature wall behind the reception being a bloody red. There wasn't even a clock. The good thing for me was that the waiting area was empty and half and hour later I was in front of a doctor.

No comments:

Popular Posts