Monday 19 October 2015

Splash of Purple


The Jacarandas are in full bloom in the Highveld, bringing a splash of purple in a sea of green. The Joburg Photowalkers are making full use of these magnificent trees and their purple colours in and around the older suburbs of Johannesburg and Pretoria.

I haven’t been on many photowalks this year due to been simply too busy. Okay one can never be too busy, it is more trying to find time to fit a photowalk or two into a year that has been always pushed back due to priorities. We actually never too busy, lately it seems that our days are filled to the brim of meaningless stuff.

Walking in the gardens around my office, my eye caught the glimpse of purple, slashing colour back into my heart. What has happened to all my creativity and inspiration in all my busyness?

No comments:

Popular Posts