Sunday 25 October 2015

Selfie


I am not sure how many more self-photographs or selfies as they are now know as, I can take of myself. I pray many more but after I got back my results on Friday of my Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Screening, I am now too scared to even go to sleep.

The results are that I have severe Sleep Apnoea. This is when my breathing is disrupted during sleep. The results is that my breathing stops more than 44 times per hour which kind of hard to comprehend. Family and close friends agree that I tend to fall asleep very quickly then the problem starts, I stop breathing nearly every second minute of my sleep. No wonder I am always tired and have extremely high blood pressure. I always used to put the blame squarely on stress, sugar diabetes, not eating correctly, and many more, but now hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

As for those strange dreams that I get, the ones that somehow cross over into other dimensions, this too could be an answer to what is happening. My oxygen in my blood drops to 79% during sleep where as a normal person drops not lower than 90%. They say that monsters don’t sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head.

No comments:

Popular Posts