Popular Posts
-
Okay now you know that I am in the valley, after two long weeks of no highs, time to binge on my favourites, sliced wet biltong and marzi...
-
We have just come back from the Brazil – South Africa soccer game and it is already after midnight. From the left is Justin, Louise, Lucky a...
-
“Well you see”, mumbled Bokamoso, and the story went something like this, “mommy was driving (the red car) and it was raining.” Yes it wa...
-
My wall was completed last week and now it is the turn of Noma-Jean. Noma is the copywriter strategist in our digital team hence writing ...
-
I have been using these toilets at work for a month now and then BAMM it hits me right between the eyes, the words "Goldfish"...
-
I had two birthday celebrations to go to, one in Pretoria and the other in Westonarea. Now my situation has not improved and I was hopi...
-
Double M&M spells trouble as Matthew had his friend Moses over for the weekend of nonstop gaming. Yes when I woke up this morning bot...
-
Thanks to all my friends and family who wished me happy birthday today. Thank You. Matthew gave me a beautiful pair of leather gloves for So...
-
They say that sex sells, and Truworths, a fashion retailer here in South Africa, sure made controversial social waves in their teenage se...
-
In the 18ème arrondissement de Paris we find the Rue Ravignan, named after a Jesuit priest Gustave Ravignan, but we not in Paris are we b...


No comments:
Post a Comment