Tuesday 7 January 2020

Woolworths Hits Rock Bottom


On my way home today, I stopped in at Woolworths aka Woolies by Rock Cottage and was in for a big surprise. Seeing the dirty trolleys should have warned me not to venture further but I needed a few things, and surely I my eyes were deceiving me.

 Run Jerome Run

It was only once I was inside that I realized that this Woolies was not up the normal Woolworths perfection unless the quality at Woolies is going down to rock bottom. Never in my life have I ever seen a Woolies in such a disgraceful situation. Better not let the health inspectors find this. Take the photo below, this is the fridges to the cold storage isle. I opened one of the glass display doors to get a better photo of the Hake fish and frozen vegetables are packed on the sheaves among all these boxes.


No comments:

Popular Posts