Thursday 1 January 2009

New Blessings

As our holidays down in the Western Cape draws to an end I leave you this photograph of twilight over False Bay with the little villages of St James, Kalk Bay, Fish Hoek and Simon's Town and the Cape Peninsula in the background being attacked by fog. Although it is near the end of our holidays, it is the first day of this year and we look forward to this spanking New Year ahead. This is the year that Salted Lightly project will be born. With so much promising feedback on the idea, 2009 year of our Lord is the year of new blessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went through your blog and wow you had amazing time with family in the beautiful parts of our country. Please tell me more about Salted Lightly - sound exciting. Talk to me - lol.
Blommetjie

Jerome West said...

Thanks Blommetjie, We did have a great time. I can tell you more about Salted Lightly but I don't know much about you or your email as you posted anonymously. If you check my other blog This is the BBC I have left cules.

Mariposa said...

Have a wonderfuul 2009 =) lovely pic

Popular Posts