Friday 30 October 2015

What’s the Crack?


In this heat, what is the crack? What is happening? Well it is Friday, my sleep has been hard to find but hopefully a solution to my sleep apnoea will come.

It is Matthew’s birthday this coming Wednesday but he is in the middle of exams so not much to enjoy expect this weekend before the birthday but for now you will have to do with a photo of a crack in a pot in the middle of a cacti garden on a hot Friday afternoon.

It is so hot the air feels heavily pregnant in the last semester. Soon labour will come with the burst of the first thunderstorm. And still the snake wishes he had hand to hug the cactus like a man. And the cactus replied “A hug would be nice, but hug my flower with your eyes”. Whoever knows this song, know this that it is one of my favourites. I think the heat is starting to get to my head for it not for the lack of sleep.

No comments:

Popular Posts