Friday 12 July 2019

Red Baroness down


They say that when things go pear shape, they happy in 3s, and yes Monday I was out for the count with flu yet I was back at work the next day, although in a medical daze, then on Thursday evening when I arrived home water was pouring out of the solar geyser, fearing the worst, the water was shut off to the geyser, and the electricity switched off. 

That was number 2 as unshowered me phoned the insurance company this morning who then promptly sent out the plumbers out to repair. And while I was busy trying to problem shoot a membership issue on a website I was working on, the security guard of the office park walked in and gave me number 3.

A delivery driver, not seeing my Vespa, reversed into the Red Baroness and knocked her over. Oh dear, what else could happen this week? I need this weekend, seriously. 

No comments:

Popular Posts