Monday 22 July 2019

M Cafe


What roller coaster ride so far with more to come no doubt. Last Friday week, a delivery driver reversed into my parked Vespa while I was at work and knocked it over. Now my insurance has instructed their assessors to check my bike out but they require that I get a quote first from a panel beater and that my friends is the run around. 

The first place I took it to was Metal Cross Vehicle Makeover Clinic, their appraiser has looked a my Vespa and still I wait for a response. Then I went to the Dent Doctor, and no they don't do bikes, then to Renew-it and they couldn't help as my insurance has their own assessors and could understand why they sent me to get quotes. I then managed to hold of a bike panel beater called Evil Performance and the lady on phone told me that they don't do scooters only super bikes. What my Vespa costs more than most of the super bikes that go through the shop. 

This morning in desperation, I phoned my broker and told him "sort it out". So now at lunchtime, I am sitting at the Sandton BMW Auto Repair Centre's M Cafe drinking a lovely cappachino while I wait for the assesor. 

Hopefully I can put this all behind me. 

No comments:

Popular Posts