Wednesday 31 July 2019

R 17,200 Scratch


Yes you read correctly R 17,200 or US$ 1,160 to fix this scratch. Okay I am not being fair as you can't really see it clearly there is also a small dent plus the scratched topbox and some more small scratches in the front plus the damaged chrome beading and a noisy exhaust. So it does all add up. 

A little more than a week ago a delivery driver reversed in my Vespa and pushed it over while it was parked in the parking lot of the office complex where I work. At first glance the damage didn't look much but the panel beater with his expert eye picked up more that what I saw. Anyways the panel beater's quote of R 17,200 has been approved by my Insurance company which means my Vespa has been booked for a makeover this Friday.

No comments:

Popular Posts