Sunday 14 July 2019

Dealing with Whatever


On Friday I could only go to the police station to report my Vespa incident after work, so I went to the closest police station near me and that was the Roodepoort Police Station. I arrived there only to be informed that they can't help me as I needed to go to the closest police station to where the incident happened. Oh no, since Saturday I had to go to Pretoria that left only today.

So I found myself at the Sandton Police Station only to be told that they can't help me, oh what has happened to the police that I can't report an incident that happened in Sandton to the police in Sandton. I had to go to the Bramley Police Station. 

Finally thank goodness I was helped by a very helpful police officer at Bramley. Now to phone on Monday for the Case Number for the insurance company.

No comments:

Popular Posts