Wednesday 6 March 2019

Sad Bear


What a day. Driving to work once again so early leaving home before the sunrise was putting a damper on my moral then came a phone call from a family member asking about money which I still owe him. I know it has been a tough time, with my Vespa in the workshop and finances rather tight, all I needed was this. He ended the call with, oh well I better cancel the car wash. Oh my word, here I was edging ever so close to crossing the line of no return, and the straw that breaks the camel's back is a car wash. 

While still sitting in the traffic, I thought about that if one does crossover, the ones left behind normally are left in shock as they never knew how close that person was to the line. Who would one talk to? For the sake of a car wash, I was broken. And with tears in my eyes, I wrote an email, just to talk to someone. Is there anybody out there?

This evening, this sad papa bear was feeling a little better.

No comments:

Popular Posts