Saturday 9 March 2019

30 Years Difference


I had two birthday celebrations to go to, one in Pretoria and the other in Westonarea. Now my situation has not improved and I was hoping just to lay low and hopefully no one would miss me. The Pretoria one said that they would miss me when I gave my excuse. Now the Westonarea one, well did not take my excuses, so after putting the pool cover back on, I jumped into the shower, and grabbed a bottle of wine and headed for Westonarea.

Oh how we age? It is Velile's birthday, I won't give away his age other than that he is slightly older than me, indoda engcolile endala. Oh my isiZulu is not that good but I know I can't say that, I better leave out the engcolile part. Anyways here is Velile with a photo of himself 30 years ago. Can you see a difference other than much more wrinkles. 

No comments:

Popular Posts