Saturday 23 February 2019

Paddy Waddy


Ahhh Saturday afternoon naps with daddy is just what the doctor ordered. This morning I had to go get some chlorine for the pool because the gardener forgot to inform me the the chlorine is finished and this whole week the pool got greener and greener. So after picking up a tub of chlorine and extra chemicals to shock the pool, I did worked on the swimming pool.

Soon the pool was turning blue again, still cloudy from all the chemicals I put in but blue non the less. Being out in the sun after all the rain for the last few weeks was good for me, especially the topping up of some vitamin D. 

It was late in the afternoon when I went for an afternoon nap to recharge my batteries. I woke up with Paddy keeping me company purring away and Tiger waiting for the bedroom door to open as he doesn't like going round. Ah Paddy Waddy just loves being in my company. 

No comments:

Popular Posts