Monday 4 February 2019

Flat Monday


Who would have thought that this tiny metal shard the size of a industrial staple would ruin my day. Leaving for work this morning I noticed that my rear tyre was flat, so I stopped at the garage to repair the leak. 

On the way home, the repair job failed and I found myself on the side of the highway in the fast lane in rush hour. It wasn't a pretty sight. Another biker stopped and offered some tyre weld by the hole was too large to seal, so I put another seal in and used the remainder of the tyre weld to inflate it a bit, just enough to start limping, and cross to to safer side of the highway. I then arranged for Dael to meet me with my pickup along the route. Thankfully I did as I only made about 5km before this seal also failed.  

No comments:

Popular Posts