Friday 22 May 2020

Day 57 - Stick it to the World


Lockdown Day 57 - I know that scripture says that we are to forgive those who do us harm but I am struggling in this regard. I say to myself I forgive him for being so selfish, thinking only of himself while throwing everyone overboard when the storm hit. He has shown that he is not a very nice person and has a very ugly heart. How Lord, how can I forgive when I feel so much hurt?

Princess here says that karma is a bitch while she pulls a tongue to this cruel world, but I don't believe in karma, I believe in the Lord Almighty, and He says I must forgive, turn the other cheek, I must forgive and move on. But help me, take me by the hand and lead me through this rocky road as I am struggling.

I am searching for answers, far and wide.

No comments:

Popular Posts