Wednesday 27 June 2018

Sometin is Growing


About to go splat, yet here I am calm as a daisy. Who came up with that? I mean who knows what a daisy feels like? I went out and did my neighbourly duties by doing a neighbourhood patrol for the local watch. Out there in the neighbourhood, I feel like I am part of Commander Sam Vimes' Watch. Two types of people laugh at the law: those that break it and those that make it.

There is this white vagrant who I have seen on numerous occasions in my area. Mostly pushing a shopping trolley of recyclable goods that he has managed to scavenged. On my patrol today, I came across him and stopped to find out more about him. His name is Donald and from what I can tell he is an addict and is living in the veldt next to the home of his mom and step-dad. I don't the story behind why he is living on the streets other than it must be his addiction which brought him to this low place. I just wonder what can I do without feeding his addiction.

So the Watch, is not pretty at all but is is a necessity. Arriving home with this cloud of depression over my left shoulder, I saw a flash of green where there aren't supposed to be green, at the intercom system. Strange that life finds a way to grow where life aren't supposed to be. 

I am still holding on to life as I believe God is in control, no matter what the circumstances are, I am a child of God and He is a good, good father.





No comments:

Popular Posts