Wednesday 6 June 2018

Aloe


On a Geek friend's chat group which I belong, someone posted "If your life just got a little harder, that probably means you just levelled up". What no fanfare and what sorts from levelling up in life? *I tilt my head, and try strain to hear for that danger music that normally plays faster when danger is closing in.

Lately my posts have been rather depressing, not that I am in a good place, but I have to pull my self out of getting harder level in my life. I am too old for this. Someone once said that when you are just surviving, it is almost impossible to dream. But when I am down, I like to curl into the smallest ball as I can, and dreams are my escape, my poison. And can I dream, yes I can.

Today has become a blur, not that I have been sleeping but I have been trying not to curl up. The sun was getting low, it is getting colder now that winter has arrived, and I found this fiery aloe. Ahhh God you are just teasing me. Don't you now that I am down. I don't need your handy work to brighten up my day. It seems I do.

No comments:

Popular Posts