Thursday, 7 January 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Keba started in Metrorail in place of Petunia. She is the new Communications and Media intern and is now based not in Marketing but in the I...
-
I have just come back from a wonderful holiday at Ballito but three things really irked me down there and that was... 1. The town of...
-
I have been using these toilets at work for a month now and then BAMM it hits me right between the eyes, the words "Goldfish"...
-
Peoples what next, Anglisisme strikes again. We will make the queen very happy with the Anglicisation of English words directly into Afri...
-
It is the last day of July and finally the timber poles are being erected in my street for the fibre rollout in Helderkruin, Roodekrans, ...
-
Yesterday and today have been rather hard on me and this stress is taking its toll. I arrived back from Pretoria yesterday late morning, tir...
-
My Friday’s deadline was met with flying colours. Now I have to somehow start the other. I have a whole website to do by Tuesday. Oh boy thi...
-
As our holidays down in the Western Cape draws to an end I leave you this photograph of twilight over False Bay with the little villages of ...
-
Gone is the past, let us start a new Let this hope of peace, always remain Spirit of Scotia, be strong and true Then your children...
-
This morning was our first departmental meeting of the year and it went on and on, then Toys was confused and on it went.At least we got to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment