Friday 1 January 2021

The New Year


This blog was dedicated to following my father day by day through a photo, along with a paragraph or two explaining his day or his thoughts. Some readers will be aware that my father, Jerome, has passed away in the middle of last year due to health complications caused by SARS-CoV-2. His last post on 18 June 2020 was just a few days before he went to hospital to receive treatment. He is with his true father in Heaven now, and is happily looking down on us all.

It is a new year and with it comes fresh beginnings and new starts for everyone. It was always the plan for me to eventually continue what he started when the time came, my plan of course. What I didn't expect was how soon that time would come. Keeping up with a post everyday is a big endevor and is quite daunting, but hopefully with perseverance I can do it. So this is the beginning of my story, happy new year. 

Oh, and welcome to One Day in the Life of Matthew!

No comments:

Popular Posts