Saturday 2 January 2021

Star Wars Day


I know it is a late but I have started to watch The Mandalorian, well more like binge as I finished the first season today. The series reminded me of the original Star Wars and the Prequels (we don't talk about the sequels) and how those movies have expanded the boundaries of cinematic story telling and  the sci-fi genre its self. I believe that it is because of these movies along with some other influences that I have had a fascination with science fiction.

Star wars has been a massive hit over many years, which brought out the many marketing ideas such as toys and games. This bobble head is just one of them and is just left sitting on a shelf in its box, but thinking about it, who doesn't want a little baby Yoda sitting around. Maybe I'll get one.

No comments:

Popular Posts