Wednesday 5 March 2014

Suggestion Box


I finally collected my pickup last night, repaired, and ready to take over the good fight. Not that my Vespa handled herself well in the rain, I just simply didn't want another soaking. While sitting in traffic on my way to Centurion, the rain poured down and the waters rose up. At one stage, I was looking around to see if I could catch a glimpse of a wooden boat like structure, with a bearded man at the helm. With the Vespa, I would not be sitting but slicing through the water and traffic.

Arriving dry at my client's offices in Centurion, I found this Suggestion Box, and had a thousand suggestions about what to do about this rain but would God shred them. Yip, I can't see the bigger picture, so arguing about the weather only gets me wetter.

No comments:

Popular Posts