Wednesday 8 April 2020

Day 13 - We Care


Lockdown Day 13 - After a lot of research I wrote a response back to the owner of Websense Internet Solutions stating that my dismissal was unfair. He responded by changing the dismissal to a retrenchment process backdating it to the 31 March including notice period. Really this shows me what type of person he really is.

Went to the local shops today and found that the staff are wearing these flimsy transparency protective visors. Good idea which should help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

I have been in lots of consultation with God in prayer about what to do, my future, ect, ect, ect. One of the things that I asked him was for a sign on what to do. Yesterday Moses Fruit & Veg gave me an awesome order. Today on the wall of this supermarket is a sign "We Care" interesting as one of my options is "We Care Africa". So lets see what God has in plan for me with His writing on the wall.

No comments:

Popular Posts