Thursday, 13 February 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Oh my goodness, Paddy is turning out to be quite a snake catcher as this is his 2nd snake that he has brought home in as many days. It ...
-
WARNING EXPLICT CONTENT NSFW!!! Eish I woke this morning to find the kids still partying, please don’t kill my vibe. I don’t think I got ...
-
My Friday’s deadline was met with flying colours. Now I have to somehow start the other. I have a whole website to do by Tuesday. Oh boy thi...
-
Peoples what next, Anglisisme strikes again. We will make the queen very happy with the Anglicisation of English words directly into Afri...
-
I have been using these toilets at work for a month now and then BAMM it hits me right between the eyes, the words "Goldfish"...
-
Lockdown Day 20 - Lynda has been doing her Fly Lady cleaning regime since lockdown and we well have stayed out of her way. Here is Su...
-
On my way home today, I stopped in at Woolworths aka Woolies by Rock Cottage and was in for a big surprise. Seeing the dirty trolleys...
-
Keba started in Metrorail in place of Petunia. She is the new Communications and Media intern and is now based not in Marketing but in the I...
-
Wow, the rain came down heavy last night and I believe that there was a mighty thunder storm last night in Durban. Well after my rugby team,...
-
It is Sunday afternoon, I'm half asleep as it is nearly nap time and Paddy is fast asleep next to me, with the tip of his tongue ...
No comments:
Post a Comment