Tuesday 24 December 2019

KFC Boxmaster Fail


I prefer KFC than the other fast food brands such as McDonalds or Burger King. It has become my go to food when I am feeling down, not that I am feeling down when I started today, but I got that craving of some KFC. 

I know that this is one of the worse KFCs ever because of the many times that they have let me down, and after today it is no surprise they let me down, ... again. After waiting for a long time in the queue for only 2 cars, I should have known then but hoping for the best, I ordered a Boxmaster meal with a buddy coke, oh yes this KFC doesn't even have coke, I should run then ...

And when I finally received my meal, this is how it looked, why call it a box meal, maybe they should change boxmaster to wrapmaster. Why do I this to myself? 

No comments:

Popular Posts