Tuesday 29 March 2016

Great Expectations


Okay the first series of long weekends are behind us, now to get back focused into work. The eKayaMedia team is continuing to grow with the addition last week of Julius, our new HOD to replace Rob who is sadly leaving us for the land of sheep, flies, and roos. I hope I am not coming across as too jealous as many of my friends have left for greener pastures where the men are men and the sheep are scared. I have stated in the past that greener pastures doesn’t always mean lush green grazing as the grass may be other a septic tank. Great, now it is out there that I am publicly green with envy.

So with that jealous rant behind me, let me welcome Julius into the eKayaMedia family, you have big shoes to fill but I know that you will exceed all expectations.

No comments:

Popular Posts