Monday 22 November 2010

Monday Blu

What a lovely day today turned out to be. Never in my life expected Mondays to be quite so delicious. At about nine this morning Maritha phoned me informing that they had a cancellation of a small Tweatup lunch hosted by Radission Blu and would I be interested to fill the spot at short noticed. No need to ask twice. So there I found myself with my good friend Maritha at the new Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel in Sandton having lunch with the General Manager Jesper Henriksen, a Gautrain Engineer, Thomas, Jackie and the Sandton Babe. Food was spectacular and so was the company. In the photo is the Vegetable Mille-Feuille ordered by the Sandton Babe and believe me she said it tasted way better than it looked and it looked good. Afterwards Jesper took us to the roof where the trendiest bar in Sandton is situated, the ZAR. This is where that rich dude some weeks ago had sushi served on naked babes. Well it was splashed all over the tabloids and it may have been semi-naked anyway. The bar looked trendy alright but no naked sushi ladies were found although I did find an empty bird cage minus a bird. From there it was coffee at Starbucks, then to the oDD Café and later we ended up at the Bite.

2 comments:

Leadership Institute for Girls said...

Wow! I think that is what Mondays should be like.

Jerome West said...

Found out that the Sandton Babe is Savannah W. and she is gorgeous.

Popular Posts