Popular Posts
-
Keba started in Metrorail in place of Petunia. She is the new Communications and Media intern and is now based not in Marketing but in the I...
-
Lockdown Day 29 - And there you have it, I am at a normal 35.8 °C. Lockdown must be somehow flattening the curve here in South Africa...
-
Here is Theo showing how it is done while Mpho enjoys the all the attention. For me it was not so casual. I had to get all the paperwork tog...
-
Lockdown Day 54 - Our tenant sometimes leaves his dog Murdock on our side so that he doesn't get bored being alone. Well on our ...
-
A lot of people don’t know what the Great Sphinx in Egypt is. Some say it is a lion with a human head but I say it is a dog. Maxy, shown her...
-
For today, I am going to change a little because I can. I have already taken a photo for today of Mashooda, my boss's daughter but I...
-
Outside Metrorail is a long distance taxi rank catering for those who are bound for Democratic Republic of Congo, Malawi and Zambia. Amongst...
-
A friend, Father Ted once said on his blog , if it is it wrong to ponder the relationship you expected to last forever and somehow endeavour...

1 comment:
It was nice seeing both of you yesterday :-)
I am glad that Matthew is still growing and I am not yet shrinking!
Post a Comment