Friday 10 April 2009

Bonding

Yes I decided to do some bonding with Matthew this long weekend. I started with given him a surprise day with his friends at a go-cart track near Tarton. Here is Matthew leading Kasmeria and Justin with Lungani out of the picture. Kasmeria won this race when Matthew crashed out spectacularly and was even lapped. He finally came third out of the four racers. The second race he won with Kasmeria right behind him. We all ended up at MacDonalds for lunch with Justin committing that this was the best day ever. That is till the next one. Oh yes one more thing. Late afternoon I decided to take Maxy to the park at Kingfisher and was surprised when four other Italian Greyhounds joined us and later another one. Here were six IGs in one dog park all at once. I have never seen so many together. I heard that they meet here every Saturday and Sunday at 4:30 in the afternoon. Well now you know where I am tomorrow. I hope to have some photos soon with their names.

No comments:

Popular Posts