Sunday 14 June 2020

Day 80 - Crying into my Omelette


 Lockdown Day 80 - Level 3 Day 14 - I can cry if I want to as it is my birthday after all. Happy birthday to me. Thank you everyone for all the well wishes. It is good to know that we are not alone.

Matthew made me an awesome spinach, cheese, and ham omelette for breakfast which I enjoyed immensely in bed. Thank you Matt. And not to forget Lynda for my new jacket and tasty treats. Winter be join with you.

God has promised that "from now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. They are created now, and not long ago; you have not heard of them before today." so that I can't say it was my idea but give God all the glory. He went on to say "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go" Yes and out of this storm God will be glorified. Here is my heart Lord, speak what is true. Happy birthday.

No comments:

Popular Posts