Tuesday 2 June 2020

Day 68 - Not at Work


Lockdown Day 68 - Level 3 Day 2 - Sigh, I supposed to be at work, making a living but here I find myself at home still while many have gone back to work. All I know God is in control and I must have faith. I am good at what I do and I am starting to get responses to enquiries. Yesterday I helped a company set up their AdWords account. Today I went to the Labour Department only to be turned away because they are only opening up to new applications next week. Spoke to my lawyer about my CCMA application. Chatted with a potential client who was referred to me by a blues musician And by afternoon I found myself watching Dr John Campbell on the television. 

We enjoy John as he gives down to earth news and advice about what is happening in this sorry Corona virus world we live in. And no he is not frowning at my stinky feet as they are not stinky at all. Talking about the CoVid-19, it looks like that it is getting too close for comfort. Lynda's dad who is 85 and in a retirement village in Cape Town was taken to hospital today. He is very frail and is running a temperature. He has cancer as a comorbidity which makes his case a little worrying. Now we wait for the test results.

 

No comments:

Popular Posts