Thursday 11 June 2020

Day 77 - Antibiotic Loading


 Lockdown Day 77 - Level 3 Day 11 - The fast food industry is opening up slowly since Level 3 started. Today I had to go in to the bank to get a form filled out and to do some queries. At the bank they took my temperature, it was 36.0°C and I had to fill out a register for CoViD-19. 

After I had finished up at the bank and was about to head back home to safety, I saw that Chicken Licken was open, so I thought it best to get my boost of antibiotics, as you should all know that chicken is good for when you sick because it is packed with antibiotics.

Before entering the fried chicken outlet, I had to beat the lady wearing a mask and armed with a thermometer and sanitiser spray bottle. Another 36.0°C, I had defeated the lady and now had to challenge the counter lady for my fiery chicken wings. It wasn't long before I was antibiotic Loading. Now to conquer the world.

No comments:

Popular Posts