Tuesday 9 June 2020

Day 75 - Trust and Obey


Lockdown Day 75 - Level 3 Day 9 - Well here I find myself at the Department of Labour as it opened to the public for the first time yesterday due to the Coronavirus and as expected my now ex-boss, owner of WebSense Internet Solutions and Therabreath South Africa, still has not sent in the correct documents needed. It is like he is purposely not doing right thing, well that is what it feels like to me. This time Nomvula, the lady from Labour helping me, phoned my ex-boss who said the she must email the request to his email address and he would forward it to his accountants. So Nomvula sent the email so now we wait and trust that he would do the right thing.

So now here I am, in the middle of the corona virus pandemic without a job and yet I find that God is my paddle. I will trust that He has my future close to His heart.

No comments:

Popular Posts