Monday 6 January 2020

The Baroness Scarlet


Yesterday after 3 months the mechanic messaged me, informing me that my Vespa is finally ready. The Baroness has been playing the jerk, with random jerkiness when she got hot. The diagnoses went from fuel to electrical and then back to fuel, with nearly every wire, plug checked, fuel lines cleaned, fuel tank stripped and flushed, and the fuel pump cleaned. Just over 3 months later, after the mechanic did extensive testing, the Baroness was given a clean bill of health and returned to me.

All excited this morning I set out for work and halfway the Baroness started playing up. It was stop start for the next 6 km then went away only to come back the last km or 2. The problem still has not being fixed. I am now very upset and disappointed and everything else heaped onto my shoulders. I don't know what else to do. I can't afford for the bike to go back to the mechanic for another 3 months. A new fuel pump at Vespa is in the range of R8000 but it could be anything from wiring to whatever.


No comments:

Popular Posts