Thursday 2 July 2009

Behind steel gates

I had to shoot to a meeting in Pretoria about the merging of the two intranets of Metrorail (Tshwane and Wits). So while there I took the opportunity to take a photograph the Gautrain Pretoria Terminus since I post the Braamfontein one. Not much to see other than new viaducts but they seem to be far behind the rest of the line and from what I can gather from reports that the Dolomite rock formation in the region between Centurion and Pretoria is causing headaches. (Okay those powers that be that read these posts, I am still waiting for my invite to view the Gautrain up close and personal).

1 comment:

Maritha Pritchard said...

Jerome,
We would love you to come and see Gautrain up close and personal. Send me a mail and let's arrange :)

Popular Posts