Friday 9 August 2019

Bubbly All Set


It is Decorex time again with Women's Day launching the long weekend. With the doors about to open the waitresses were at there stations for the mass to come storming to the hall. Decorex is the premium home decor and improvements show in South Africa. 

Strange I did see SunWorx Solar, the subsidiary of Bosasa or as they called now African Global, at the show like they have been in the past years. Now and then I see their branded vehicles driving up to Bosasa when I am in sitting in traffic and wonder how they are doing with all the publicity that Gavin Watson and Angelo Agrizzi find themselves in. I am not sure if it was last year or the previous year at Decorex that I bumped into Gavin Watson's son, Roth Watson who runs SunWorx Solar. 

Oh well enough  wondering, time for some bubbly and sushi.

No comments:

Popular Posts