Thursday 25 April 2019

Strange Toadstool


Our current tenant has moved out although they still have to clean up the place before the new tenant arrives this weekend, so they are coming around this evening to make the place spic and clean. I got home from work before darkness set in and I took a walk around the front garden making mental notes of what needs to be done to the garden. With all the rain lately, our garden has been neglected.

While on my garden walk about, I noticed this weird looking flower on the ground between the wildness of the plants, bending down I picked it up and to my surprise found that it was a mushroom or toadstool to some. To me it is a fungi, a fungi quite like nothing I've ever seen before. Now to quote my favourite author "All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." - Terry Pratchett.

No comments:

Popular Posts