Wednesday 10 April 2019

Hump Day Sunset


As I stand at the end of the middle of the week Hump Day, I feel a little pressure off me. At the beginning of the month I didn't know how I was going get through the month and every morning we just handed our problems over to God, this way all fear was gone. 

Now yesterday out of the blue, an ex-client phoned me and wanted to buy one of my domains. A little back story, I looked after this client's website, and did their digital marketing. I also built a lead generation website to help with the client's adwords. Last year when I sent my invoice, the client responded and said he doesn't need my services anymore then promptly forgot to pay me. The weeks that followed he wanted me to hand over my lead generation website details. I the site up for sale, and walked away from the now ex-client about the money he owed me. 

A few weeks back, I got an SMS from the ex-client asking for forgiveness on how he handed the way he ended our relationship. I forgave him and still didn't mention the money he still owed me. And now out of the blue he phoned me wanting to buy my domain and lead generation website that I build. Wow here I was needing more money and out of the blue God answered our prayer.

Now I sit here watching the sunset thinking of how surprised I was yesterday and still am wondering that I should never be surprised with God.

No comments:

Popular Posts