Friday 18 January 2019

Blue Sunset


It is the last weekend before Matthew starts his second year at university and I am so stressed. Finances have not been easy and trying to organise at the bank have made this month rather blue, hence even the sunsets have matched my mood.

I normally don't make New Year Resolutions other a resolution of never to make any New Year Resolutions. So far I have been very good at keeping to that one resolution, until this year. At the beginning of the year I made not my usual 1 but 5. Yes 5 resolutions.

  1. Matthew's Student Loan
  2. Reduce my Debt
  3. That my online business endeavors find favour in God's eyes.
  4. Wisdom in all I do
  5. For God to take me to the next level
There, now you have the 5 resolutions that I have been praying about from the start of the year. Now for this blue sunset.

No comments:

Popular Posts