Wednesday 4 July 2018

Reginald


Reginald or Reg as he likes himself to be called is working with Tom, a good friend of mine and I had to pop in at Tom's to talk about a way forward. I am helping Reg with his latest endeavour, Corporate Frames. Reg comes from a picture framing background and has been doing framing for the likes of artists, architects, designers, corporate companies, galleries, the hospitality industry, and top end private homes. Now he is on his own and I have to help see if there is a space in the market for a corporate framer and installer.

As for me, well there seems to be a slump in the industry, jobs are getting fewer and companies are tightening their belts by trying to take the digital marketing internally. Oh well all I have is that God loves me because who God is, not because of anything I did or didn't do. I just have to get out there and put 1 step in front of the other and enjoy God in all that I do.

No comments:

Popular Posts