Wednesday 10 October 2012

Valpré


"Drink lots of water" ordered the urologist, so in response I have stepped up from one litre of water to two per day, well week days only as weekends I try recover from over diluting myself. Normally I use the premium water from the water cooler but now I am supplementing the water with sparkling bottled spring water from Valpré in Heidelberg. Somehow sparkling makes it easier to go down and I also like it because of their so called "plantbottle" which is made with 30% plant material and is 100% recyclable. Yes I know a marketing ploy but I try to do my part.

1 comment:

BioniKat said...

You cant go wrong drinking lots of water especially with the weather warming up now. And using recyclable bottles is very environmentally aware of you...something we should all be doing!

Popular Posts