Sunday 30 October 2011

ARC-170 Starfighter

Having Matthew with me the weekend before his birthday was a blessing. We had each other, seeing friends and sitting out storms. After we got back from dinner on Friday night there still wasn't any electricity so Matthew started building the Lego Starwars gift by gas lamp. It is an Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 starfighter, or simply an ARC-170 which was the predecessor to the well known T-65 X-wing starfighter. He finished the masterpiece today and was proudly showing me all the different working parts. Opening the canopies and taking out Kit Fisto, Captain Jag, the clone pilot and R4-P44. But his happiness didn't last very long as his time with me was drawing to a close. He became very clingy and tried to push out our leaving time.

As I was leaving after dropping Matthew back in Benoni, the Aaron Neville song came on the radio I don't know much. As I sang along my heart became heavy and sad, I don't know much but I know I love you.

No comments:

Popular Posts