Wednesday 19 October 2011

12 Long Legs


Being busy at work and with not many photographic subjects to choose from has started to make taking an image per day really hard. This evening chillaxing at home eating supper, the phone rang and it was an old friend Varessa, checking up on me and my Italian Greyhound. Unbeknown to me, while chatting away on the phone, telling Varessa how good my dogs are, Maxy, Patch and Jade was busy cleaning my plate of any trace of remaining supper. Oh well there goes my supper, I might as well put a spotless plate back on the shelf, not. Here is a photo of the three of them soon after their daring raid. I am not sure how they can live with themselves yet again my heart just melts when they look up at me from their basket. How they fold away their super long legs?

No comments:

Popular Posts